• Communication on an Ethernet & USB bus
• Power from 10 to 24V (min: 200W)
• Supply power (6 à 18,5V) to a product with a 1mV resolution and a max current going up to 6,5A
• Tension control : +/-5mV
• Electric current measurement with a 0.1µA resolution
• Inputs and outputs for the products control and the product diagnosis
• Inputs and outputs for the automation
• 2 customizable* CAN buses (High Speed or Low Speed) with a maximal speed going up to 2 Mbits/s and the UDS protocol integration
• 1 LIN bus (Master)
• 1 UART bus
• Use of Ethernet communication to reduce the cycle time.
• Power boosting, tension control, programmable current limit.
• Better resolution on voltage measurement.
• Ability to use the Smartboard autonomously (the needed software can be programmed in an SD card).
• Software easily updated.
• Adaptable and evolving platform, expansion bus available to add new cards.
*Customizable during the purchase